Over 2,000 events and performances in his 15 year career, for Fortune 500 companies, and clients such as American Express, Delta Airlines, 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, Coca~Cola, Wells Fargo, Experian, NuSkin, Younique and many more, have solidified Jason Hewlett as the go-to solution for your corporate event needs.
Jason’s One-Man Show of Music, Comedy, Parody & Impressions has received Best of State honors in the Arts & Entertainment category numerous times in his home state of Utah, and is received by standing ovations worldwide. Uniquely enough, this same show is performed on stages for families, corporations, and appeared in every major Casino in Las Vegas, while remaining a G-Rated, family-friendly, corporate ready experience. Few performers can match the level of laughs, energy, and appropriate material for any audience as Jason Hewlett, and the show continues to evolve and grow each year, resulting in repeat performances for more than half of his clients, which is unprecedented in the corporate market.
Combining his ability as a seasoned Entertainer and behind-the-scenes expertise with event planning, Jason has become one of America’s top Master of Ceremonies/Hosts for the largest corporate and charity events. Whether a 3-day Convention or an Awards Gala, Jason keeps the energy, laughs, and excitement throughout, while allowing executives to take a back seat and enjoy the conference rather than stress about running it.
Some amazing events in the last year for Jason include:
- Released his full show DVD as filmed in Las Vegas, along with his book, “Signature Moves: How To Stand Out In A Sit Down World” to rave reviews.
- Received the CSP Award, Certified Speaking Professional, from the National Speakers Association, of which only 5% of speakers receive. His speeches are interactive, hilarious, filled with stories that teach and inspire, along with music and impressions that uplift and make audiences think.
- Invited to be a part of a Middle East Tour in support of the US Military for the month of July in Kuwait, Afghanistan & Africa.
- Signed an exclusive contract with SeeAgency, the top corporate Entertainment & Speaker agency in the business.
- Chosen as Headliner for the National Speakers Association’s famous Foundation Event and received the first encore in the event’s tenured history.
Jason’s hobbies include mountain climbing, writing music, playing with his kids, and staring at his wife. His greatest accomplishments are within the walls of his home, family, and faith. He is a husband to the most beautiful woman in the world, Tami, and has 4 incredible young children who serve as his inspiration and help deliver material for his show. As a family the Hewlett’s donate over 50 hours per week in community service, volunteering, mentoring, outreach, and philanthropy to worthy causes in their home state of Utah.